The Team Win Recovery Project’s custom recovery, affectionately known as TWRP, has received an update today. The latest version of the software is now 18.104.22.168, and it comes with a number of changes. There’s some keyboard improvements here, some scroll bar adjustments there—that sort of thing.
Here’s the full list.
- Fix daylight savings time rules for USA and Europe (_that)
- Allow mulitple overlays for popup boxes (Dees_Troy)
- Add pattern style password entry for decrypt (Tassadar)
- Keyboard improvements (_that)
- Update AOSP base to 5.1 (Dees_Troy)
- Reduce theme count to 5 and rely on scaling (Dees_Troy)
- Various scaling improvements (Dees_Troy)
- Improved handling of resources in the GUI (_that)
- Make scroll bar size proportional to list size (_that)
- Allow scoll lists to render without a header (_that)
- Make console scroll per pixel with kinetic scrolling (_that)
- Support styles in XML to reduce XML size and improve consistentcy (Dees_Troy)
- Various other fixes and improvements (mdmower, bigbiff, codelover, etc)
TWRP comes in handy for backing up your device, flashing ZIP files, and installing custom ROMs.
TWRP Reaches Version 22.214.171.124 With Updated AOSP Base, Scaling Improvements, And More was written by the awesome team at Android Police.